7.21.2011

Intro to the first day to the rest of our lives

Good evening everyone.  My name is Javonte Gray and I am writing this blog in order to give you the public insight and banter to current events and even maybe some dilemmas that can occur in life.  I'm a guy so I can only write from a male point of view but I try to keep an open mind to the female species and definitely fair about how I communicate.  I am born and raised in Los Angeles, California, served the the Army for 7 years working on helicopters and avionics and also dabbled as a finance personnel in Kentucky.  I would like to keep things simple by saying, "I'm a man's man" yet, not too stubborn on anything different in the world.  I love to travel and love sports.  Indulging in different cultures is something that I also find mandatory in order to be able to really experience all that life has to offer.  This blog will currently coincide with my English 313 class and I hope to be able to provide and enjoyable factor to more than just written assignments.  Please feel free to comment and I look forward to becoming a staple into the bogging community.

No comments:

Post a Comment